The CIA station chief in Libya told his superiors that no protest occurred before the attack on the consulate in Benghazi in September 2012.
But the Obama White House and Susan Rice with chose to mislead the American public.
Obama lackey Susan Rice told five different news organizations that the Benghazi attack started as a protest about a YouTube video.
This was not true.
Newly released emails on the Benghazi terror attack show the White House efforts to protect Obama during the election season.
The Washington Free Beacon reported:
Previously unreleased internal Obama administration emails show that a coordinated effort was made in the days following the Benghazi terror attacks to portray the incident as “rooted in [an] Internet video, and not [in] a broader failure or policy.”
Emails sent by senior White House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials reveal an effort to insulate President Barack Obama from the attacks that killed four Americans.
Rhodes sent this email to top White House officials such as David Plouffe and Jay Carney just a day before National Security Adviser Susan Rice made her infamous Sunday news show appearances to discuss the attack.
The “goal,” according to these emails, was “to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.”
Rice came under fierce criticism following her appearances on television after she adhered to these talking points and blamed the attack on a little-watched Internet video.
The newly released internal White House e-mails show that Rice’s orders came from top Obama administration communications officials.
Roger Simon is calling for an impeachment trial of Barack Obama over this revelation.