Investigators found Molotov cocktails and plastic bottles full of flammable fluid inside the apartment of an Iranian exchange student.
Graduate student Saamar Akhshabi had severe burns on his hands, arms and face.

Saamar Akhshabi is a graduate student at Georgia Institute of Technology.
Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

WSBTV reported:

Friends say a Georgia Tech graduate student is in critical condition after an apartment fire off 10th Street in midtown.

Atlanta police told Channel 2’s Erica Byfield that Saamar Akhshabi was burned from an incendiary device in the incident.

WSBTV.com reported the explosion as breaking news Tuesday just after 8:30 p.m. When investigators arrived on scene they found the international student with severe burns to his hands, arms and chest.

Inside Akhshabi’s apartment, investigators said they found a Molotov cocktail and several plastic bottles with flammable liquid inside.

Neighbors did not want to say much about the Georgia Tech grad student.

“From what I hear he was a very nice, quiet young man. That’s all I know,” one neighbor told Byfield.

Hat Tip Stacy

 

 

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved. B
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions