Minivan

 

This story can be summed up in one sentence: A woman in Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin, tried to warm her car with charcoal and lighter fluid.

Via Free Republic, jalopnik reports,

This really shouldn’t be a shock to anyone, but for the record, let’s just say it’s usually a pretty bad idea to set a charcoal fire under your car. A Wisconsin woman did just that, and set her 2007 Dodge Caravan on fire. Even better, she lives in an area named after a burning torch!

The Lac du Flambeau woman was trying to start her minivan in some really awful temperatures, around -23°F, and after removing her battery and warming it indoors (smart), she decided to warm the engine block with a charcoal fire (not smart).

The inevitable fire started with the underside of the bumper, and quickly spread to all the deliciously flammable bits of rubber under the hood and around the engine bay, causing what the local news says is “about $1000″ worth of damage. That would total a 2007 Caravan, right?

What are the odds she voted for Obama?

 

 

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions