WARNING: Warning: this article contains sexually explicit material.
A New York mother of a kindergarten student discovered links to lewd material on the New York State Education Department “Engage NY” Common Core website. The site offers a link to help young students prep for tests and quizzes, when she clicked on the link she was directed to a sex survey website. The link was active on the NYSED website since October 2012.
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) site contained a section called “Make test prep fun,” which directed students to a site with quizzes that help them find out if they are a “sexy bitch,” “evil,” a “freak,” “insane,” etc.
Scrolling down and right on the page, students could also click on the links to take quizzes that would help them find out if they are “sluts,” or “losers.”
Questions on the “Are you a slut?” test include:
- How many sexual partners have you had?
- Would you have a threesome or a gang bang?
- Are you often called a slut?
- Have you ever let a boy hump you or grind on you in your younger years?
- Have you ever messed around with brothers, cousins, or some other people related somehow?
- What type of sex do you enjoy/prefer?
Students who wish to find out if they are a “loser” must answer these questions:
- Are you a virgin?
- Do you pay to talk to hot girls, and or pay for any female interaction?
- How many times per day do you jerk your dick to porn/female pictures?
- When did you last have sex?
- How much is in your savings and checking?
- What’s the average size of your dick?
- How much time do you spend on femdom sites per day?
- Do you cross dress?