Rand Paul Tells Bill O’Reilly: “We’re Thinking About” Presidential Run (Video)

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) was on with Bill O’Reilly tonight to discuss the current state of the Republican Party. At the end of the segment O’Reilly asked Rand if he was running for president. Paul answered,
“I don’t know yet but we’re thinking about it.”

More… Patty added:

Great, because Washington is desperate for a SPINE.

Agreed.

Great, because Washington is desperate for a SPINE.

• Remco Kimber

Until enough people grasped the purpose of the Constitution – to LIMIT the reach of fedgov – decent people running is akin to sending good troops up from the trenches into machine gun fire. Somme, Verdun.

Recapturing the culture is Job 1. The Democrats control the schools; this must be ended. Scott Walker is showing us the way.

• American Patriot

I’m so disgusted with “our side” it almost doesn’t matter any more who we vote for. I can’t count the number of candidates I’ve trusted to do what is right for this nation and, instead, have betrayed my faith in them.

• Pingback: Rand Paul Tells Bill O’Reilly: “We’re Thinking About” Presidential Run (Video)()

• cavt

I think this would be good. HOWEVER, I have a really bad feeling that our election system has been wrecked based on what we just saw. Now we have virtually no control over who votes–thanks dems. We saw dems bragging about voting many times–no consequences. And it seems that the dems(50% of our population?) don’t care if our election system is legit or not. Has started at the presidential level and I fear will be working it’s way down. I think the GOP is doomed based on this, let alone the other issues they face. Hope I’m wrong–

WOOHOO!!

RAND & WEST

FORGET THE REST

• FurryGuy

“I don’t know yet but we’re thinking about it.”

McCain and Romney thought about it too, and after getting their respective nominations they decided they didn’t want to win.

• had enough yet?

#3 – Agreed. I just sent John Kasich a letter to that effect. If it’s a third party they want, a third party they will get. I wish it didn’t have to be that way, but sometimes you just have to stick to your principles and let the chips fall where they may … it’s not like the GOP has had ANY success in stopping the progressives’ reign of terror anyway.

Of course, Dems will rejoice in the split, and control Washington for some years to come as a result. But, it’s a pretty safe bet that they will party their asses off and run the country right into the ground too, and personally, I’m of the opinion that the sooner that happens, the better. A quick and complete collapse will allow more true conservatives to emerge from the ashes with their assets intact, and make it that much easier for them to rally the country around a conservative government that will restore the Constitution to it’s rightful place.

Atlas Shrugged!!

• Monkey Wrench

Rand Paul as president? I literally laughed out loud when I read the story. Wow. These politicians really are delusional. LOL!!!

Never give up and never allow yourself to be discourage because you are playing right into their hands. Sure their our those who I thought were heading the people in the right direction. Boy, was I fooled. But we must remember never to give up and listen closely to the words of the politician. Their beliefs will never deviate. We have heard so much hypocrisy coming out of this administration that it seems no one is telling the truth. Trust me there are some great patriots out there who are working extremely hard for you and for what you believe. It will take time but our hard work will get us where this nation needs to be once again.

It will happen, no doubt in my mind, we are America and our hopes and dreams will never be taken from us. It may seem that way now, but not for long.

Rand Paul is the real deal. Intelligent and it has sadden him when he sees what is going on in the nation. That is why he ran for office and I will stake my life on the fact that he will do us all proud.

• Maudie N Mandeville

I’d vote for him.

#9 February 5, 2013 at 8:19 pm
    Monkey Wrench commented:

If I recall, they laughed at Reagan.

• shadow

Yeah. He’ll make a great asterisk in the history of presidential elections … just like his father.

ot

Piers just needs to go home
    ~~~~~~~~~

WATCH: Ted Nugent Shreds Piers Morgan In Explosive Interview

#13 February 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm

OT..

Earth-buzzing asteroid: Big enough to level a city

~~~~~~~~~~

This is NOT funny. It is the way it is presented that really got me laughing. DON’T KNOW WHY?

You ever laugh when something is deadly serious. Well, that is what is going on.

#14 February 5, 2013 at 8:29 pm
    shadow commented:
    ~~~~~~~~~~

When someone has, again, A SPINE and will stand up and ask the tough questions, questions that Americans want them to ask, why do people act like YOU??

• jharp

Hillary would mop the floor with him. Or anyone else that republicans nominate.

Your best shot is Christie. And then you lose your number one talking point questioning Hillary’s health.

Oh, and Hillary is polling ahead of Christie 44% – 42% from PPP, a very reliable pollster.

Bummer for you.

#18 February 5, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    jharp commented:

I am not speculating, “me just knows, what me knows” and this is about a faithful patriot who hasn’t defected to the dark side.

#13 February 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm

OT..

Earth-buzzing asteroid: Big enough to level a city

!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible way to go but you won’t know what hit ya.

• AuntieMadder

Son of Ron Paul? No, thanks. The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Or, in Rand’s case, the turd doesn’t fall too far from the azz.

• AuntieMadder

#3 February 5, 2013 at 7:42 pm
    American Patriot commented:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“

Yep, you’re right.

Patty #16 February 5, 2013 at 8:34 pm

i laughed about amateurs discovering it, i mean, we have all those
    global scientists watching past their bank accounts don’t we?? /s/

• Rose

I will not CONSIDER voting for a Paul Pacifist.

• The Central Scrutinizer

Unlike Romney, Rand Paul would have ate Obama for lunch in the last election. Romney had every chance to stick it to Obama in the election but wussed out. I don’t believe Rand Paul would have left the gloves on like Romney did.

people need to look up RECORDS, the son is not his father,
    no son of that nut could be.. the only reason Ron Paul is
    where he is is because he can more than afford it..

• mark1973

I saw all i had to see in regards to Ron and Rand Paul during this past Primary season. During the debates, any time someone started going after MITTEN’S, the most left wing of the repub candidate, Ron Paul conspicuously came to his rescue every time.Rand Paul instead of fighting to the very end of the convention climbed on board MITTEN’S bandwagon very early after an apparent deal had been made. Not very libertarian like Rand! Then it turned out that after all Ron Paul’s blathering against earmark’s, his district in Texas, had more earmarks than any. The reason i mention all of this? I believe the Paul’s aren’t Libertarian at all. I believe they are permanently on call by the GOPe, to be available to run for the Presidency, in case any Real Conservative populist, catches fire and threaten’s the Establishment candidate like Jebbie for instance. This way, Rand can run and peel votes away from the Real Conservative threat, enabling the Leftie RINO Jeb to get in.

I believe Rand Paul is running inorder to help the Establishment candidate ( Jebbie ) to win. Rand inherited that job from his father and both Paul’s are being compensated Handsomely by the GOPe to do so.

• Conservative Ken

Odds are on Hillary to make another run in 2016. Imagine a H. Clinton/Rand Paul debate. Oooh Baby!

• Pingback: Rand Paul Tells Bill O’Reilly: “We’re Thinking About” Presidential Run (Video) | Born Conservative()

• Rose

No way I will vote for any Paul, won’t vote for Pacifists who voted to confirm Hanoi John.

Rand Paul – “You have to decrease military spending to get the decrease in welfare.”
    Hannity on Sept. 10, 2012

In an interview with CBS, Sen. Rand Paul argued that the GOP’s “bomb everyone tomorrow” policy is hurting it on the East and West coasts. – Sept 10, 2012

• Pingback: Rand Paul Tells Bill O’Reilly: “We’re Thinking About” Presidential Run (Video) | Political Blog Directory | Scoop.it()

• Amjean

Thus far I really like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

They put some action behind their words. Check out their websites, speeches, op eds, etc.
    Get to know them.

As an aside, there seems to be more crazies in the comment section lately. Any chance
    of a moderator taking care of this?

• RKflorida

“We’re thinking about a presidential run”

Is that the Royal “We”? Is that a committee decision? How about a nice, firm “I” instead of a weaselly “We”.

• paul52

Troll jharp: We will attempt to pick our own candidates. You remember to mind your Commie bosses. Tell us, while you’re up Bammy’s arse, does he still have his tonsils???