Iranian agents were reportedly at the launch site this week in North Korea for the satellite launch.

The rocket was similar to one that could carry a nuclear warhead.

The Times of Israel reported:

Iranian agents are reportedly on the site of a planned North Korean long-range rocket launch, widely believed to be a cover up for a banned missile test.

Pyongyang is planning on launching the rocket, which it claims is part of the country’s fledgling space program, sometime between December 10 and 22. However, reports now indicate that the launch will be delayed by a few days.

The Iranian agents are offering technical assistance on the launch, South Korea’s Chosun Imbo newspaper reported Monday. The experts are from Iran’s Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, which developed the Shahab-3 intercontinental ballistic missile, the paper said, citing an unnamed Seoul official.

“Identifiable cars have been spotted traveling back and forth from the quarters to the missile launch site,” the government source was quoted by the paper as saying. “We believe they’re carrying Iranian experts.”

 

 

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.


`
  1. Great Iran buying an ICBM from North Korea what could be wrong with that – sarcasm

    Since NK and Iran both want to compensate for little penis issues of there leaders it’s only a matter of time before one of them nukes another nation as a way to get it up so to speak. The only reason neither has so far is that Iran doesn’t have a nuke yet and NK’s new playboy in chief is perfecting his launch vehicle.

    Someone just needs to stand up to these two and tell them if they are having performance issues then we can provide them with little blue pills.

  2. http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2004/ss_syria_05_18.html

    N. Korean rail explosion foiled missile shipment to Syria

    SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM
    Tuesday, May 18, 2004

    A North Korean missile shipment to Syria was halted when a train collision in that Asian country destroyed the missile cargo and killed about a dozen Syrian technicians.

    U.S. officials confirmed a report in a Japanese daily newspaper that a train explosion on April 22 killed about a dozen Syrian technicians near the Ryongchon province in North Korea. The officials said the technicians were accompanying a train car full of missile components and other equipment from a facility near the Chinese border to a North Korea port.

    A U.S. official said North Korean train cargo was also believed to have contained tools for the production of ballistic missiles. North Korea has sold Syria the extended-range Scud C and Scud D missiles, according to reports by Middle East Newsline.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117872,00.html

    Mass Casualties Feared in N. Korea Train Blast

    Published April 23, 2004

    FoxNews.com

    Thousands of people may have been killed or injured Thursday in a horrific train collision and explosion at a station near the Chinese border, according to South Korean news media, just hours after North Korean President Kim Jong Il (search) had passed through the same spot.

    The Red Cross (search) reported on Friday that 54 had been killed and 1,249 were injured, but they said those numbers were expected to rise as many are feared buried under rubble.

    South Korean media reports said that as many as 3,000 people might have been killed or injured, while the Chinese Embassy in North Korea confirmed that two Chinese were killed and 12 others injured in the disaster, the official Xinhua news agency reported. It did not say how many North Koreans were killed.

    Xinhua said the blast knocked down more than 20 houses.

    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117872,00.html#ixzz2EwxwIQsA

  3. Remember the Bush days when we recognized there was an “axis of evil.”

  4. That train explosion seems suspicious… But there is definitely collusion within the axis.

  5. Sure Jarrett is nodding her evil-head in approval……..

  6. ++

    December 12, 2012

    The Muslim Brotherhood, Not Morsi Is Calling The Shots In Egypt

    ["The Muslim Brotherhood feels that it has reached its goal of finally
    being able to implement the ideals of its founder, Hassan al-Banna.
    They've been preparing for this for 84 years," says Cairo political
    scientist Siad Akl. "That's why they won't give up power that quickly."

    For many Egyptians, the rioting of the last few weeks is proof that it isn't
    the president but the Brotherhood that is pulling the strings -- and that
    it has no scruples about pushing the country to the brink of civil war, if
    necessary.]

    and they have certainly been “more awake
    and aware” than we’ve been over here.. :-(

    right under our noses, eyes wide
    open, but alas & alack i digress..

    /SARC/

    ==





`

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved. B
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions