Ronald Kessler, Chief Washington Correspondent for Newsmax, spoke with FOX News tonight about the Petraeus resignation. Kessler said,

There are several cover-ups going on here. One is the claim that the President Obama was not aware of what was going on with the FBI investigation… Simply look at the facts. Is there any way the FBI would launch an investigation on the CIA Director without telling the president? The second cover-up was the fact that the FBI was told to hold off on this until after the election. I was told in early October that the FBI was outraged about this… It started in a very strange way. The FBI came across emails on his military email account in which he referred to doing something under the desk. And there was a misinterpretation that that meant corruption, something under the table. It actually meant sex under the desk.

Did Obama Help ISIS?

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.

1 2 3 4 5

`

1. #17 November 10, 2012 at 7:59 pm
    Mike commented:

I am so sick off all of this shady behavior. Historically there has always been a certain amount of corruption that goes with positions of power, however this is simply not acceptable. We have elected a crook for another four years. He and his minions are about as venal as they come. There is an expectation of dignity decorum that is expected out of our leaders. I will not call him president. I call him crook, liar and enemy of this nation.

And Boehner – the loyal opposition – is drunk by 9 AM, Monday through Friday.

If he’s not a collaborator he’s too stupid and drunk to be in the Republican party.

2. Flashback: Sen Menendez Says Secret Service Men Should Be Fired For Prostitute Scandal

From Joe Schoffstall, MRCTV: In April 2012, Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) sat down for an interview with NJ Today Online. During the segment, the senator stated if reports of U.S. Secret Service agents hiring prostitutes during a presidential visit to Colombia turned out to be true, they should be fired. Menendez says: “If the facts are true, they should all be fired. The reality is the Secret Service not only protects the President of the United States, they represent the United States of America. They were on duty and if the facts are true as we read them in the press, they shouldn’t have a job … you don’t go solicit prostitutes.”

AND NOW THIS:

Two Unidentified Women Claim Sen. Bob Menendez Paid Them For Sex in the Dominican Republic

3. #20 November 10, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    JenBee commented:

Interesting to see all of you here seeming to be so sure that the ‘light’ and the ‘truth’ is going to come out on this. It won’t. The election has absolutely broken my spirit, and I no longer believe Obama will get ANY of his just due.

Hang in there – we need you. Safety In Numbers.

Hugs.

4. #22

5. From Holder, Obama to Jarrett, and Hillary, CIA and Secret Service all criminals.

We are not just doomed, America as we know it won’t be the same until we are rescued but not by their form of intelligence. They will leave all of us to defend for ourselves.

6. Frankly, they could have video showing SØBama joining in the gangbang of Ambassador Stevens and he still would have won reelection.

7. #20 November 10, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    JenBee commented:

I will say this, hopefully, I am correct. Even though Obama is dragging investigations on and on. Hillary will be called in to testify. And for Petraeus, he could plead the fifth, so can others. But Congress will continue to probe until ALL investigations and the truth comes out. Parents of these heroes will not rest until they get closure. NOR WILL AMERICA.

Even if it takes after Obama is out of the White House, his legacy as a President will be worse then any president we have ever had.

8. #27 November 10, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    USMC Thomas commented:

~~~~~~~~~~

Many feel, including myself, feel that Obama can’t be hurt. Media Bias is to blame and have been for some time. And when CNN was able to pick up on the ground the journal of Stevens and we couldn’t get the Marines and Air to help them, that was the last straw.

But I digress about the journal. I was wondering the person who was commanded to give this journal to Obama administration isn’t looking over his or her shoulder every day.

I still believe there is some very damaging information in that journal. HE WAS ASKING FOR HELP LONG BEFORE ATTACK AND UP TOO ATTACK. BUT THERE IS EVEN MORE IN THAT JOURNAL. imo.

9. The Trayvon Martin investigation garnered more attention from the FBI than Ambassador Stevens killing.

10. Obama looked BROKEN by the end of his campaign….exhausted, tearful….HE HAD TO KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE TO MAINTAIN HIS MEDIA IMAGE ILLUSION FOR RE-ELECTION…..Look at all the sacking that has been going on in our military since Benghazi…because one brave man chose to defy a corrupt order and act with traditional honor protecting our post and fellow men . Obama is now destroying our greatest institution…. the US military….IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF GROWING THREATS. ….and cry baby Boehner thinks this is Obama’s moment…” we are ready to be lead…we are your sheep” NO …It is time to FIGHT…Obama’s re-election was a Phyrric victory…He is WEAK. The shadow of death follows him everywhere .

11. Broadwell didn’t send the threatening emails. Patraeus was send ing hundreds of emails to Broadwell trying to get the affair started again after it was broken off 3 years before.

12. #20 Unlike the RINOS in power, we don’t attack “one of us” :)

That said, I’m with you. All I can do is find courage to live my life with dignity and strength, to stand tall for my children. All I really WANT to do, though, is curl up under the covers and stay there.

13. #20 Falcon, #28 Patty, #33 Fionnagh, thanks… it’s tough… I’ve been the most fanatical supporter of everything Conservative, but this election really broke me. I’m TRYING to hang in there. I know we need ‘warriors’ like myself, people who spread and defend the principles of Conservatism, who educate ignorant friends and family. I’m trying. I’m just … dejected.

14. The real story of the traitor Zero is an unending series of cover-ups. He is a Marxist, a race-baiter, a foreign agent, and a shameless liar. That these facts have not reached 50+ percent of the electorate is a testimont to their willingness to slumber, and the LSM’s complicity in hiding Zero’s true past and nature.

15. #30 November 10, 2012 at 8:26 pm
    USMC Thomas commented:

______________

Well, remember, Obama said, “if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

So, it seems with Sharpton, Black Panthers, Holder and Jackson get involved things get moving.

16. #34 November 10, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    JenBee commented:

I want to tell you, you are not alone. I feel that many voters were misinformed and Obama found a target and he won before with it and he won again.

Republicans and Conservatives do need to start working on a plan to defeat in 2016 and a second ago, was when we started. Something must be fix and what we are doing just didn’t work.

And it is OUR fault. We spoke the truth. It is the details that got lost.

17. If Petraeus were loyal to his country he would have thrown himself on his sword and personally broke the story before the election! He knew this was coming and exposing himself early would change nothing except the election.

Now what happens…
    Benghazi will be forgotten after a General or two is fired.
    Fast and Furious will be a memory.
    George Zimmerman will not receive a fair trial.
    The Benghazi scapegoat film maker will probably stay behind bars.
    and
    The Rino ridden House of Representatives will capitulate to every Obama demand.

It’s high time Atlas shrugged!

18. Consigliere Tom Hagen called:

he said the plan was good but the execution was messy. Now, we got all these loose ends, it’s untidy, too many people snooping around- and worse they’re holding Jimmy in a secure location, y’can’t get to him, they got Army Guards and everything.

Boss is not pleased. Go to Emergency Plan B, and this time make it work, ya’ follo?

1 2 3 4 5

`

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions