ELECTION RESULTS: Romney Wins: KY, IN, WV, SC, MS, AL, OK, TN, AR, KS, ND, SD, TX, LA, WY, NE… Obama Wins: VT, MA, NJ, IL, RI, DC, NY, MD , DE, WI, PA

I’ll be updating this post all night tonight—
FOX News called Kentucky and Indiana for Mitt Romney.
That’s one pick up for Mitt!
Obama takes socialist Vermont.

From FOX News: Independents in Virginia are going 53-41 to Romney!
DICK MORRIS: Obama only carried women in Virginia by 5 pts. not enough for him to win!
More… Huge turnout in coal country (they aren’t voting for Obama)
We’re hitting the numbers we need to in NoVA

UPDATE: FOX Calls West Virginia for Romney.
And South Carolina.

UPDATE:

• http://mainfo.blogspot.com/ [email protected]

GO ROMNEY!

• http://mychal-massie.com/premium/ bg

R&R also won TENNESSEE!! :-)

• Edouard

How’s Mourdock doing in IN?

• Granny

Fox called the Vermont race at one minute past the polls closing with absolutely NO data.

• Sarah

PJM also has a good piece up that’s easy to follow:

Pray hard everyone. This is tight and whoever wins, I think it will be a squeeker. Pray it is our team because America and the world will never be the same again if Obama is elected to four more years.

• http://mychal-massie.com/premium/ bg

what??

there are over 200,000 PROVISIONAL votes
    that won’t be counted until November 17th??

At Driving Park, many must vote provisionally

• http://mychal-massie.com/premium/ bg

we the people need to make certain our TROOPS, the ONLY
    thing that stands between US & FREEDOM, are COUNTED!!

Some Troops Given Incorrect Ballots, May Not Be Able to Vote

[Michael Boynton, of Valrico, Fla., told Fox News that his son is
    one of the disenfranchised soldiers who may not be able to vote.

“He said they gave out the ballots and before they could do anything
    — like mark them, they were ordered to return them,” Boynton said.
    “He said they were told the ballots were incorrect — but they were
    never given the so-called corrected ballots.”]

Thousands of Ballots Unlikely to Reach Military Voters in Time

[“We write to express concerns over another serious failure by the
    Department of Defense (DoD) to safeguard the voting rights of our
    overseas military service members, which we believe could result in
    the imminent disenfranchisement of thousands,” the letter stated.]

much more here!!

btw, DEMOCRATS ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED
    IN DISENFRANCHISING THE US MILITARY,
    couldn’t be because they’re in bed with
    the enemy
    could it?? /s/

• Jane

Phew!!! Guess all those doors I and other volunteers knocked on this weekend in Manassas, Virginia are paying off.

• befuddled

Looks like what Obama was doing for 4 years with 6 trillion added on to the debt pile was buying votes across the country.This is a war between takers and makers.How can people honestly vote for Obama. It’s beyond irrational.

I can’t look at Drudge anymore. It was a boom for Obama, now I don’t know what.

• http://mychal-massie.com/premium/ bg
  • Sarah

Headline at The Blaze says O is up in Florida.

• Captain Ned

@#4 Granny:

Vermonter here and a Romney voter. VT hasn’t gone R in over 20 years thanks to all of the NY/NJ/CT residents that have moved here. Our piddling 3 EVs are the safest ones in Obama’s book.

Wish it weren’t so, but there’s not enough of us natives to outvote the flatlanders.

• Granny

This one is more detailed –

• Mari

Look at SC on the fox ticker. What’s with that????

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

Sarah, according to what fox is saying right now: obama 50% Romney 49% in Florida

• Jane

To Sarah: There is nothing on the Blaze about Obama being up in Florida. Shame on you. Karma is a b**ch. Watch out.

• Granny

#12 November 6, 2012 at 6:23 pm
    Captain Ned commented:

@#4 Granny:

_____

I know Captain Ned – but we have gone red before and I want to see some numbers.

This is why

1. A couple of weeks ago I went in to the laundrymat and found the TV off. The gentleman sitting there waiting for his wash (complete stranger) told me he had turned it off because it was stuck on one channel and he couldn’t stand to listen to Obama.

2. Friday night I went out to dinner with my daughter and son-in-law. There was a big birthday party going on at the next table. Topic of discussion – Mitt Romney, in a positive way.

3. When I went in to vote at a couple of minutes past 7 this morning the parking lot was nearly full, they were having to set up extra check in lines. The woman monitoring the ballot boxes looked at the line of people and said “OMG – this is scary!”

Call me crazy but I just would like to see some numbers before I concede.

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

#14 Mari … my question exactly!

• Granny

#15 November 6, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    TeachX3 commented:

______

STRANGE -Google is reporting actual numbers on the link I posted above and they have Romney at 65.2% in Florida

• Ghost

saw that too, same as other sources- I’ll never understand it

maybe not. understandable concern years ago, but not NOW! when it appears that the majority of Americans will REJECT such bribery. How many women do you know accept money so easily?
    most women I know don’t like that ‘dirty feeling’, y’know what I mean?

the only folks who are still concerned about Virginia obviously haven’t paid attention to Virginia this last week. Virginia, like OH, NC and FL are all Romney- worry about somewhere else.
    tip: Zero’s ‘seawall’ is PA

• http://biggovernment.com ponderon

FoxNews just called West Virginia for Romney

• Granny

#14 November 6, 2012 at 6:26 pm
    Mari commented:

Look at SC on the fox ticker. What’s with that????
    _____

What does the Fox ticker say for those of us who don’t have TV?

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

#19 November 6, 2012 at 6:30 pm
    Granny commented:

… now fox is saying 51 to 48
    Guess it just goes to show we cannot count on any media, poll, search engine, social media, etc… for hard core facts until all votes are counted. It aint over till that fat lady sings!

• Mark S.

Someone explain to me how the heck VT goes to Romney when they’re still showing 0.0% reporting? (at least per the politico map?)

• Mark S.

..er that should say Obama.. when they’re still showing 0.0% reporting?

• Captain Ned

@#17 Granny:

Look at it this way. If it does change as the results are posted, the looks on the faces of the MSM as they have to pull safe Vermont off the Obama list will be priceless.

Still don’t think it’ll happen, but it’s fun to imagine.

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

Granny, fox is saying S.C.: 75% obama to 24% Romney with less than 1% in

• befuddled

——————–
    LOL. This happened to me at an auto repair shop.The mechanic comes in the room and turns on the tv.When he leaves I turn it off. We played this game for awhile,until he noticed that I preferred to read his crappy magazines then spend my time watching the CNN Obama lovefest.

• Captain Ned

@#25 Mark S:

Exhibit #1. Senator Bernard Sanders (Socialist-VT)

• Granny

#23 – TeachX3 – I think I’m liking the Google map best. the colors of the states change as the results come in, it gives you the number of precincts reporting, current percentages and number of votes reported when you hover over each state.

Example – right this minute NH is light blue but it is based only on those two early reporting towns.

I’m not seeing any actual data from Fox News and as I recall, they called states incorrectly last time around and had to walk it back.

• Granny

#27 November 6, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    TeachX3 commented:

Granny, fox is saying S.C.: 75% obama to 24% Romney with less than 1% in
    ____

Yup – only two precincts out of more than 2000, for a total of just about 2500 votes. Not enough to call a state on.

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

re #27 fox just called SC for Romeny … this is crazy. They are basing their call on EXIT POLLING? Is that what I heard?

• Granny

#32 November 6, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    TeachX3 commented:

____

Must be because the Google/AP map shows only the two precincts reporting in SC and Obama ahead.

• Pingback: Romney Wins: KY, IN, WV, SC… Obama Wins: VT …Update: Virginia Looks Good For Romney | PolitifreakPolitifreak()

• Mad Hatter

UPDATE: FOX News reported that the OSU county did not have the big turnout they were expecting in Ohio.

—————————————————————————————————————

Jim,

That’s the Ohio University county which is Athens. OSU, Ohio State is located in Columbus, Franklin County. You know, where Obama only drew 15,000 last night.

• Ghost

this actually happened, I saw it Live and will never forget it:

In 2000, Super-Leftist, nominal journalist Jonathan Alter, who was employed at the time by Newsweek was sitting at the desk with Tom Brokejaw and Tim Russert when NBC took back their First Call of Florida for Gore, giving it to W. (always remember that it was NBC that made that call FIRST!) Jonathan Alter cried. Not an exaggeration, he Cried! on camera. I saw it.

Imus gave him grief for years. Nothing Alter could do but take it. Imus is Imus and Alter was trying to save his career, which in State media is easy enough to do.

• Bigkahuna

Yes oohing univ area would have many students. Rumor has it the turnout is low

• Bigkahuna

Sorry Ohio university

• JustMeHere

Both my 23 yr. old son and I live in Louisville, KY……WE BOTH HAVE THE FLU, my son worse than me, as he got sick 1st, then got me sick. lol. We are ALL drugged up on any/all over-the-counter meds we can take…..and look like zombies, but that didn’t stop us from going to vote. Everyone in line, in front and behind us felt SO bad for us (cause we look like shyte) and told us: You two are dedicated. We both said, “D*mn straight we are……we are tired of the direction our country is heading.” That was the general consensus of ALL the voters near us, in front and behind. ;p

Correction Day, Nov. 6th, 2012 — Romney/Ryan —- Make things right, folks!

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

fox called Georgia for Romney

• http://conservativewall.com The Conservative wall

So when it says ” FOX News reported that the OSU county” Does that mean the Columbus area? Which leans democratic.

• Spider

Lots of states being called, but no surprises.

The knuckleheads at CNBC are not concealing their biases when talking about FL, VA, OH, PA

Saying “it appears Obama is leading….” They are trying to influence those in other states who haven’t voted yet.

The guy John Harwood is so far in the tank for Obama, its sad.

• Paula

Go Romney/Ryan I believe you are going to win 100%

• Spider

Congrats to smart states that are Red already, I’m in the National Democratic state of New York so I’m just rooting for the rest of the country to do what’s right.

• http://conservativewall.com The Conservative wall

Athens County went

Obama 20,000
    McCain 9,000

in 2008

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

Spider, you seem awfully nice for being a New Yorker LOL I’m JUST KIDDING! I know that all New Yorkers are not rude 😉

I’m confused with the whole calling states when a small % is in, going on exit data, etc… I’m just gonna chill and watch and not try to figure out how fox is coming up with their numbers

• Spider

Want Virginia called so I can take a deep breath….

• Spider

TeachX3, yes they use exit poll data. They have armies of people outside polls in key parts of the states and they interview people as they leave the voting booth.

They’ve been wrong, as in 2004 when they called Ohio for Kerry when it went for Bush, but it is pretty strong science. Stronger than the polls taken before the election. Because so many of those people don’t actually vote!

• Hugh

O’Reilly is such a bastard. Romney did not coast to the finish line. I hate him.

• http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ TeachX3

Thank you Spider… think I’ll just wait until I hear of one man calling the other man and conceding before I get too excited!

• Spider

Florida senate called for Bill Nelson (D) over Connie Mack (R) this was winnable.

Don’t know what happened there.

• Pingback: ELECTION RESULTS LIVE THREAD: Romney Wins: KY, IN, WV, SC… Obama Wins: VT …Update: Virginia Looks Good For Romney()

• BS61

It felt soooo good to vote! Let’s pray that all voters make the right choice!

• Monkey Wrench

Oh no. Pennsylvania was just called for Obama!

Looks like the R’s will maintain control of House and D’s will maintain control of Senate.

• Monkey Wrench

Wisconsin just went to Obama!

• Monkey Wrench

Wow. The current electorial college count is Obama 153, Romney 153!

• jeff

The networks are using exit polls to make alot of these calls. I guess we will see how accurate they are at the end of the night.

• jeff

If Romney loses WI,Pa and Ohio he is toast. The left coast is solid for Obama.Losing Michigan is bad news as well. If the media is right.

• roger

GOD HELP US!

VOTE FOR LOVE OF COUNTRY!!!!!!!

• Gary

These state results, together with the Senate races, are starting to look like a robbery.

• roger

USA put your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye!

• Gary

Seriously there were several libs on tv today talking about making a run on all of the battleground states.
    There was never any kind of polling to suggest that. but now suddenly it’s happening exactly that way, and nearly every single Senate seat up for grabs went Democrat?

There is nothing to back up these results.

• realist

This post/comments are so funny! Just get out your kleenexes and start crying now

• George

The 47% are speaking. They want their free handouts despite the fact that our government is bankrupt.

• shadow

Where did that Romney landslide go? LOL

• Suzy

I wish someone could explain to me in kindergarten terms (I do not understand politics AT ALL) how they can declare the winner when Fox shows that all votes are not in??

• Suzy

What I mean is I don’t understand ELECTION at all!