This email was sent to State Department officials, White House officials, Secret Service officials at 6:07 PM EST on 9-11.

This was at least the third email sent to the White House the evening of 9-11 on the Benghazi attack.

Barack Obama was meeting with his security team in the Oval Office that evening.
The email clearly blamed Al-Qaeda linked group Ansar al-Sharia for the attack on the US consulate.
This was before the lifeless body of Ambassador Stevens was dragged from the consulate ruins.

Not Optimal.

More… Instapundit added: Who’s going to tell Chris Matthews?

 

 

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.

1 2 3 4 5

`
  1. there is an enemy of freedom in the united states—the america media. remember if obama goes in november the media will still be there with their lies.

  2. “None dare call it TREASON.”

  3. [“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.] imagine one’s final thoughts. maybe they were fortunate enough to not know that their impending death was just a viewing event. you wonder how the viewing audience was able to rationalized this to be able to shug off even the slightest feeling of guilt.

  4. They Begged for help,and were left there to Die..
    http://thecaptiansquarters.blogspot.com/2012/10/treason.html

    QUOTE:
    The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have now taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East.

    The Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, the leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

    In a Nut Shell….send a gay American to POST-ISLAMIC REVOLUTION LIBYA. As your AMBASSADOR. And yes – he was a pawn – and yes, he was not supposed to die – but rather be kidnapped.

    Look – its simple – if you want to curry favor – rescue a lamb – be a hero. And what would be more “touching” than rescuing a brave american patriot from the clutches of the evil jihadist forces of al-Qaeda just weeks before the election…and a gay american patriot to boot.

    Women would swoon, the left would rejoice, the msm would wet all over themselves – hell – they’d have a ticker-tape parade in new york – think about it.

    He would have been bullet-proof. And in January – the blind sheik would be on a plane to Egypt – AND NOT ONE DAMN THING COULD HAPPEN TO STOP IT.

    Now they are trying to cut a deal with iran prior to the election.

    This is Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.! = TREASON.!

  5. On behalf of the 47% who voted against Der Fuhrer four years ago, I just wanna say “thanks” to the other 53%, who inflicted such an EVIL CURSE upon the greatest Nation in the history of Mankind!

    How could you do such a thing?

    HOW?

  6. OT…
    [The Obama campaign is printing up millions of copies of his “new” 20-page plan entitled “Economic Patriotism.” It’s been a theme of the president’s campaign since Joe Biden said in 2008 that paying higher taxes is “patriotic.”] maybe obama’s couch potatoes who don’t pay taxes will heed the call of their fearfull leader…..maybe not.
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/20221024tax-and-patriotism_prez_uniter_divides_us_with_campaign/srvc=home&position=2

  7. Fast and Furious, now Libya.

    Hundreds of dead victims. With Obama’s fingerprints.

    Where the hell are you, Woodward and Bernstein??

  8. Impeach this treasonous POS. He is busted. Russia claiming the US is feeding weapons through the Muslim Brotherhood to various rebel groups. This coverup is more than just misinformation. He knew and intentionally lied to prevent the American people from knowing about covert arms deals with the enemy. Obama’s excuse will be petty and will not remove the responsibility from his shoulders. “I didn’t check my email”, will not work as an excuse.

  9. don’t forget obama armed the lybian rebels all by himself.

  10. #68…where is the media hy? out trying to dig up dirt on mitt romney.

  11. Obama and Clinton have Bengazimnesia!

  12. Email reply from POTUS: No, it is a random spontaneous act bc of the video, stupid.

  13. None of my “local” news channels are reporting on this. Not one!!

  14. #77 – local stations get their ‘national’ stories from the networks, AP etc. Of course they won’t report anything. Most of those dunderheads probably don’t even know about the emails.



1 2 3 4 5


`

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved. B
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions