Um, did anyone bother to actually look at the letters? The signature is DIFFERENT on each letter.
As a parent of a fallen U.S. Marine who has had the terrible fortune of receiving a letter like this (from another President – also a FORM LETTER), considering the President didn’t know any of these soldiers personally, a form letter is APPROPRIATE and PREFERABLE to receiving a condescending personal letter talking about your son/daughter who just died as if he actually knew him/her.
Get a life, people.
@Signatures Are Different:
You do realize that if the signatures are that different, there’s a likelihood that in addition to the letters being form, some aide or secretary signed these and not the president. When our soldiers are treated with dignity and respect and not like cord wood, I’ll gladly “get a life,” but until then, you go back to sleep, little sheep, while the rest of us give a damn.
1. These are signed by an electronic pen. An electric pen is not a Xerox copy of a signature. I understand your ignorance.
2. Bush signed letters by hand, and personally visited countless families, (but to be fair he didn’t have the brutal golf schedule that Obama does).
3. The personal thanks from President Bush to the families of a soldier he did not know was preferable to them over a form letter signed by a machine.
4. “Get a life”? The point is that we lost a life and our Dear Leader didn’t care enough to pick up a pen.
5. Your unconditional devotion to your Ruler is scary.
Not an Obama supporter at all, but REALLY? lol, you people are PATHETIC. Reminds me of an e-mail my elderly mother was sent the other day that claimed as part of obama care people would be forced to donate kidneys. You all will believe anything you are fed won’t you? THINK FOR YOURSELF, USE OUR OWN BRAIN, BREAK AWAY from your brainwashing…
Your donations help keep TheGatewayPundit.com online.