Last year in April an elderly St. Louis man,  Hoang Nguyen, was attacked by a mob of black youths playing “the knock out game.”  Hoang was walking home from the grocery store with his wife. They killed him.

A shrine for Hoang Nguyen was set up by his daughter, Lan Nguyen, in her apartment in South County after his murder. There was no public prayer service for Hoang in Tower Grove Park. (PD photo)

In June, a group of black youths beat a gay man bloody playing “the knock out game.”

In August, black teen mobs targeted St. Louis cyclists in “the knock out game”.

In September, a 73-year-old man was knocked unconscious just outside of Tower Grove Park.

One local teen claims to have knocked out over 300 people in the “game.”

St. Louis activists held a prayer vigil for Trayvon Martin this weekend in Tower Grove Park.

Then the group started chanting, “No justice, No peace!”
KSDK reported:

Mayor Francis Slay and County Executive Charlie Dooley attended a prayer vigil and rally Friday night for a teen killed in Florida.

The event took place at the Sons of Rest Shelter at Tower Grove Park and was put together to honor the life of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old shot and killed in Sanford, Florida by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman.

The event was a series of passionate speeches, poems and songs. Speakers made pleas for justice, asking that Zimmerman be arrested and sent to jail.

The crowd was a mix of young and old, people of all races. The rain didn’t seem to dampen their spirits or the message that things need to change, when it comes to race relations in America. That’s a message that hit home here in St. Louis.

“It reminds me of the Rodney King situation, where everybody took a stand– black or white,” said vigil attendee Kevin Borden.

“Things have to change,” said attendee Eddie Williams. “It’s 40 years past the civil rights movement and we’re still dealing with burying young black men. That has to stop.”

Video below the fold

Hat Tip Jimmy

• Funny how they are never quite this upset when a black kid kills another black kid. Which happens a hell of a lot more often.

• Remco Kimber

Gee, groups of blacks gathering all across the country. Seems promising.

Perhaps they were protesting the attitudes of the all-too-typical black student who refuses to do his/her part in studying and learning basic academic skills leading to, among numerous other negative indicia, abysmal SAT scores. BTW, the achievement gap is nothing more than an effort gap;

Perhaps they were protesting the abandonment of black children by their biological fathers and the atrocious percentage of black out-of-wedlock births or the equally atrocious high percentage of black mothers who abort their unborn children after having been exploited with no conscience by Planned Parenthood;

Perhaps they were protesting the utter depravity of government dependency (meaning on other Americans) for their daily bread, a rate disproportionately experienced by blacks;

Perhaps they were protesting [name the negative socio-economic measure] adversely and disproportionately affecting blacks in America;

Nope. None of these serious issues is even remotely in the minds of today’s black “protesters.”

Today follows the time-worn script of blacks and their so-called leaders. The play, LET US WALLOW (once again) IN SELF-PITY.

• Adi

Wonderful.

So the police deciding not arresting him means “no justice,” while the mob outside demanding punishment means “justice”.

Got it.

• Chippy

“Critical Race Theory” is based on a theory that all Blacks in America are inherently inferior due to the fact that they live in a country that is dominated by white people. The theory also believes because of this white dominance, it is OK for blacks to feel oppressed and and have anger towards their white countrymen. The theory also believes the only way to correct this perceived injustice is to change the laws and the courts in a way to “even” out the rules and laws to make our country “More Fair.” it is a theory based in Marxism. Our current president his attorney general and many people in academia adhere to this theory. Not to mention the radical left wing media. Today, the New York Times is calling Zimmerman a “White Hispanic.” it fits their narrative that “Whites” are oppressive and evil.

Thanks New York Times. A little late and always wrong.

GO..

please shut that video up..

thanks..

oops.. re: #8 March 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm bg

GO = GP

• ebayer

What’s with the “stop the Koch Brothers” petition on the GP homepage?

• Woody Pfister

Mean while Not much progress in prosecuting racisit black teens attacking Asians and Whites in St. Louis. What’s up with that Mayor Slay?

• Pingback: Hundreds Hold Prayer Rally for Trayvon Martin in St. Louis… Then Chant “No Justice, No Peace!” (Video)()

Woody Pfister #11 March 25, 2012 at 4:09 pm

March 23l 2012

“Knockout King”

[Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman after Martin beat the hell out of Zimmerman in a gated community. Well-to-do lefties, who typically live in the most lily-white communities they can find, routinely condemn other whites who live in gated communities, just as they have for 40 years condemned whites who have fled murderous black racism for “white flight,” which is of course, “racist.” Not wanting to see one’s family or oneself robbed, raped, maimed or murdered is “racist.”]

please check video..

SHUT HER UP!!

• Joe Momma

bg, maybe you should post a few more times. Nobody’s listening to you. Type louder.

• “No Justice”, “No peace”,

Is that Social Justice they are talking about, or real Justice, Constitutional Justice?
    And if they decide there will be “No Peace”, then that is their decision and Obama is going to have to live with it. But this whole thing is a cooked up man made global warming senario anyway, so they had better let a sleeping dog lie. “cause that sucker might get up and bite the hell out of you!”

#15 March 25, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    Joe Momma

LOL!!

• Taqiyyotomist

#10 ebayer

The ads themselves are not, individually, the blog-owner’s choice.

I don’t know if Jim can go to a list of possible ads served by any of his ad-servers, and block certain ones, but I doubt it.

• B-G! B-G! B-G! B-G! B-G! B-G!

(chanted to “U-S-A, U-S-A!”)

How’s that #15 Joe “YO” Momma?

• Here’s another one:

Pat-tie! Pat-tie! Pat-tie! Pat-tie! Pat-tie!

• Taqiyyotomist

Whoever thought up this particular video-player sucks, too.

I don’t want an embedded video to start playing unless I click PLAY.

And I don’t EVER, EVER, EVER want to listen to a TV-news-person speaking.

Fingernails on a chalkboard is infinitely preferable.

I would rather hear the Muslim call to prayer at high volume, than a TV newsperson speaking.

And as soon as I click “Post Comment”, this slunt is going to be invading my audio space with her carefully-crafted Marxist babble. I don’t want to hear her. I don’t want to hear her from the next room with the door closed. Even after I click “pause”, if I submit a comment, I get to hear her again.

(And another thing that sucks is that nobody on the entire goddamned internet has ever come up with a STOP button for these videos. I can pause, while it eats bandwidth and continue to load SOMETHING I WILL NEVER WATCH — but I cannot stop the vid without getting a plugin which will let me completely block videos. What, was the “STOP” button eliminated by some cabal of folks for whom wasted bandwidth would be a beneficial thing? Probably.)

• A white hispanic ….really ….. seriously …I swear I have never ever heard that one in a newspaper story before

ht squeaky

March 25, 2012

Black Friend Defends Shooter of Florida Teen

[“He couldn’t stop crying. He’s a caring human being,” Joe Oliver, 53, a
    former television news reporter and anchor in Orlando who has known
    Zimmerman for several years, told Reuters in a telephone interview.

[..]

“I mean, he took a man’s life and he has no idea what to
    do about it. He’s extremely remorseful about it,” Oliver said.

[..]

“I’m a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me
    any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of
    color,” Oliver said.

Sanford police did not arrest Zimmerman, saying the evidence could not
    disprove his account of self-defense, though the case is under review by
    a state special prosecutor and the U.S. Justice Department.]

• Taqiyyotomist

To me, listening to a TV news-person speaking feels like I’m listening to Hitler at Nuremburg rallies.

And nearly everyone I know can’t get enough of it.

“Ahh, the sweet, comforting, friendly, dulcet sound of someone that I do not know, telling me in 20 minutes what the most important things to think about today are, and how to think of these things, complete with ominous or perky background music. I don’t know how I’d get from 5:30 PM to Jeopardy Time without this soothing aural knowledge!”

Goddamn television.

• MrGoodWench

Soooooo…who is getting Nifonged this time ?

• Redwine

Jim – Please shut off the autoplay on that damned video. So @^$%*# annoying.

• They really wanting a race-war…….wait until La Kaza calls for thousands of hispanics to take to streets in defense of this so called white-hispanic as the media keeps reminding us……we’ll see just how brave these race-husters really are..

• Taqiyyotomist

Or is it Wheel of Fortune first, and then Jeopardy?

Before the nightly “my shows”. And everyone has one for each time-slot for each day of the week.

Too much for me. That whole “wake up, turn on TV, absorb idiocy, go to work, come home from work, turn on TV until bedtime” routine. Self-brainwashing — from Conservatives to Liberals — most of America.

The downside? Not much to talk about at work, since everyone is talking about what they saw last night on the Real American Idol (and by that I mean that ALTAR in the livingrooms of most Americans.) Bring up F&&&ING REALITY and people cringe the same as I cringe when the constant topic is television fictions. They have no idea about reality. Reality is the workplace, and what they are spoon-fed (by their own volition) every day by their televisions.

Praying for an EMP attack or a CME from the sun that somehow makes television impossible to watch.

Or the return of Christ.

• wanumba

#18 March 25, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Taqiyyotomist commented:
    #10 ebayer

The ads themselves are not, individually, the blog-owner’s choice.
    ::::::::::::::::::::

THe system is working off your server location and topics displayed. I’m not getting even a third of the ads everyone is complaining about – we get blank space. If we do get an ad, it tends to be for English lessons for francophones, VISA lotteries, and travel packages to the USA, decidedly NOT what you are seeing.

• SturJen

“Hundreds” showed up and this gets to be news? Heck, I had a flat tire once and put out a ‘SOS’ to my family. five family members showed up. Could I consider that the protest against flat tires? These protests only get the news because the media, the President, and folks like Al Sharpton want it to be so.

I’ve been hammering on that fact with those close to me for a few days now. Most understand, but a few who spend their lives listening to mainstream media still believe that white people are 100% racist. It’s sad, but stupid is as stupid does: If you get spoon fed your ideaolgy, you’re going to get pap.

• Sandy

On The Blaze it says that there is a witness who will say that Zimmerman was the one being beaten and that he shot Martin in self defense. Also, the picture of Martin was taken when he was 14 years old and that the Martin who had the confrontation with Zimmerman was far bigger and stronger 3 years after that picture was taken.

I don’t know how Zimmerman came to shoot Martin but could we not wait until the evidence is in before lynching him?

• JPL17

#24 Taqiy

Woo-hoo! Great description of the effect those talking heads have on you. And be assured you’re not alone.

• wanumba

#28 March 25, 2012 at 4:55 pm
    Taqiyyotomist commented:
    :::::::::::::::::::

Totally concur. TV shows and movies are the source of ‘parables’ and examples … which doesn’t travel well outside the US media bubble. So much for the ‘information age.’ Thinking now that it’s the manifestation of the ‘great deception’ the Bible warns about.
    Why else so many people rush to the Arctic to ‘save the ice’ only to be shocked it’s er… freezing up there, as in -50 F peeing piss freezing. I mean … seriously?

Soo, if you aren’t buying it, then … you’re in good shape, right?

Chippy #7 March 25, 2012 at 4:05 pm

sorry, read your post, but didn’t click on
    the link (had no idea it was the same)..

at any rate & whatever, re: “Critical Race Theory”

Frantz Fanon

and Obama’s Mama, whom, according to Barry, was the
    most influential person in his life (she too was a radical)..

• wanumba

So, what exactly are these people ‘prayer rallying’ praying?

That GOD deliver justice? Hmm. That’s fair … but what if God determines Zimmerman is innocent? They gonna tweet God’s address and put a bounty on HIM?

Yah. Would like to see that.

• squeaky

[…..Sunday characterized the teenager’s death as “an assassination.”] that would be the nut nutter of philadelphia.

• Taqiyyotomist

Thanks JPL & wanumba

Oh, I am in good shape, wanumba, in that respect.

I am only saddened that I cannot even hope to convince my many friends at work (and those few friends outside the workplace) who spend hours a day ingesting complete lies, when I do not have a television bezel around my head.

It is frustrating. Nobody WANTS to know. People are happy being ignorant (they think they are not, of course — Brian Williams tells them everything they need to know…), and no matter how calmly you explain simple things to them — such as: Rush Limbaugh is actually not a racist — they go into that brainwashed psycho mode and their reasoning faculties COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN. Mind-programming at its finest.

State of the art.

• wanumba

#37 March 25, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    Taqiyyotomist commented:
    Thanks JPL & wanumba
    Oh, I am in good shape, wanumba, in that respect.
    ::::::::::::::::::

How do you think I feel? Mali government fell after a military mutiny, the army retreated from the front line against the rebels, to rampage against the government in Bamako and the Ghaddafi trained and financed Tuareg are now advancing UNOPPOSED today. That’s just one neighbor, got three governments here on the brink.
    Try THAT at the water cooler … and get the blank stares … Mali? what’s that? Tuareg? Twa twa what? huh?

On the OTHER hand, have some fun. If they are all a twitter with this hoodie-atrocity… how can it be worse than JOSEPH KONY 2012 still on the loose? Just because the director is in a mental institution hiding from everyone asking questions about where that money is going does that mean it isn’t worth pursuing KONY 2012 and stopping his reign of terror and atrocities?
    They already bored with their t-shirts? Just like that … *poof*?

• Glenmore

“He couldn’t stop crying. He’s a caring human being,” Joe Oliver, 53, a
    former television news reporter and anchor in Orlando who has known
    Zimmerman for several years, told Reuters in a telephone interview.

He couldn’t stop crying because he knows he’s a dead man. Justice does not matter.

• democraps suck

Blah blah blah ….again not enoughh information given out…people just want some reason to revolt….where is the out rage when 15 blacks got killed in Chicago 2 weeks ago…oh thats right….it’s not in your agenda…f you lib turds and race baiters…another hoodie wearin thug got what he deserved…deal with it

• Sasja

These politicians need to stay the hell away from this. I am so glad I do not live in MO, especially St Lou. BTW. Someone point out to me where they saw anyone other than that irritating reporterette, that was not black.

• Taqiyyotomist

wanumba

It is my knowledge of (and constant prayers for) you — and many other wonderful folks in similar situations — that makes me realize that I don’t have it bad at all.

I pretty much know what’s coming — and that’s what makes me sad and frustrated: knowing that most of the people I know will, at this rate, be among those doing the Great Leap Forward thing, at the command of their televisions.

• Jayne on Left Coast

What #21 said about the annoying video/audio. Have heard that TM lay in the morgue for three days as a John Doe. What has me screaming at the TV than turning it off is the photo’s they are showing of “the child”, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that is a photo of a pre-puberty boy. Media Malpractice is alive and well.

• Sasja

Nevermind. Ran it again, sans audio, and saw a couple of whiteys.

• Taqiyyotomist

“Good evening. They yelled ‘no justice, no peace’…..”

For the umpteenth time.

Grr.

Oh wait! I have a “mute” button on my receiver’s remote!

Grr at myself.

• Taqiyyotomist

@Sasja

ROTFLOL!

Jayne

I hear they’re going to rename the Pultizer Prize, the “Walter Duranty Prize”.

This science of controlling the public through “Journalism” and “Education” has advanced nicely. And why wouldn’t it? Psychology departments and Education departments and Creative Writing departments the nation, not to mention whole schools of journalism have also been advancing these sciences.

Just as the sciences which lead to better seeds from Burpees and better treatment from Oncologists have advanced in the last 60 years — so has the evil science of controlling the thoughts of populations through “Education” and “Journalism”.

Like I’ve been saying — coming soon: Great Leap Forward II: Mao x10 edition.

The deception machine has been made 10 times as efficient since 1958 — just as every other science, and every other field of human endeavor has — and you CAN BE JUST AS SURE that the mass-grave-filling machine will have advanced in efficiency since then.

The Extreme Leftwing Adolph Hitler was a piker — A RANK AMATEUR — compared to the folks that are running the show today.

And, as a Christian — I am not worried — well, not for myself, anyway.

Plenty worried for my friends.

#37 March 25, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    Taqiyyotomist

i believe they’re all riding high on Obama’s Revolution Train..

that is, until someone forgets about the bait and switch connection, the
    train stops, and the real fighting starts, then and only then will run back
    home with their tails between their lips.. gah!!

• Taqiyyotomist

Edit: “all across the nation”, I meant to say…

• Fu#k Obama

Why is there not the same public outcry over the 13 year old white boy that was ran down, squirted with gasoline ans set on fire? It happened in Kansas City just recently, but you never hear a word about it?

• squeaky

[Cone: “Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community. Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their..] james cone black liberation theology….jeremiah wrights mentor.

• mcc

Are there no pictures of a 17-yr. old Trayvon Martin? I think I’ve not seen even one.

I heard FOX reporting this AM that they’ve collected pictures of his *childhood* to share at this or another rally in remembrance of him. (I emphasized that word, not the reporter)

It’s becoming more than a little obvious what they’re trying to do.

re: Jayne on Left Coast #43 March 25, 2012 at 5:48 pm

hadn’t heard about that, thank you..

The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours,
    while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days ….

did his his parents even report him missing??

because sure doesn’t sound like they were looking for him.. *sigh*

• Swifty

I’ve figured out long ago that I don’t fight unarmed with another person who has a firearm. I respect that other person, even if normally they wouldn’t get one iota of respect from me without a firearm. But the absolute worst thing to do is to overreact and physically confront the armed person, no matter what race you are and what race he/she may be.

As a white man, I don’t have to be black or anything else to know that if a a cop pulls me over that I shouldn’t make any sudden moves and jump for my glove compartment, etc. Their lives are on the line as much as those they pull over. They are a bit nervous and I don’t want to do anything to make them even more nervous just for some kind of stupid moving violation. I don’t need a special race code to know what I have to do in those circumstances.

• Toa

#51, mcc:
    Look him up on Facebook; the current photo of him will not surprise you, believe me.

• wanumba

#42 March 25, 2012 at 5:47 pm
    Taqiyyotomist commented:
    wanumba
    :::::::::::::

Hey thanks, prayers are very appreciated … and likewise for you to not be discouraged.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink.”
    If you were straight up square, but people won’t listen, then not your problem. Be happy and smile.

ANd not above the taunting .. hey didn’t Elijah do it on Mt Carmel? Why are all these prayerful people NOT praying to GOD to get KONY 2012?

Is Kony gonna run around a bit longer solely because his victims don’t happen to hip enough to wear hoodies?
    Inquiring minds want to know from Liberal Left Democrats why they are doing the hoodiecloth and ashes routine when KONY 2012 is still on the loose killing … Black Children?

KONY … who? 35 million views of ‘good cause’ and we were meanies for questioning the motives of the currently incommunicado director… blatently using a vicious, murdering, international criminal court ‘crimes against humanity’ guy for a fund-raising gimmick.

WHat IS it with Kony’s strange luck? 35 million views and the only one in confinement is the video director while KONY is still sneaking around in the bush dodging drones.

• Blackbird

The left is going to have their riots, one way or another, one excuse or another. I have come to peace with that. Let them eat their burned cars and smashed windows and stolen flat screen’s, there is nothing left to rebuild with after their tantrum and they are going to reap the whirlwind this time. All I demand at this point is that if they can’t delay the elections long enough to be able to count the military member’s votes they can NOT delay the vote in November for this either.

• Kermit the Frog

did his his parents even report him missing??

because sure doesn’t sound like they were looking for him.. *sigh*

Since I missed this thread, I’ll repost what I just dumped on the other one:

myisha commented:

@jorgen, he was visiting family memebers…

Actually, according to his father, who was only there visiting his girlfriend, Trayvon was supposed to with another relative that night (Occam’s Razor say this other relative was not a resident of that sub-division, otherwise they would have just said he was visiting THAT relative)…

Ya See, this is a private gated sub-division, there is no public property within its gates, his skulking around its streets is not different than if he had been skulking around your backyard at night…

So, Trayvon was engaged in a little criminal trespass on private property (as he was not a guest of a resident at the time of the incident), prowling as it was after sunset, assault & battery as witnesses and all information released indicates that he was sitting on Zimmerman’s chest pummeling him, oh, as he was physically restraining Zimmerman, you can add unlawful detention into the mix.

• [email protected]

To #51 – yes, there are still pictures of Martin at his current age, but they’re hard to find because the media has taken them down in an effort to portray this as a heinous crime against a poor little black boy by a big, bad white man. Check out Dan Riehl’s site – RiehlWorld or something like that. It’s also over at legal insurrection on one of the current threads about the case.

bg @ 52, Martin’s family didn’t report him missing for 3 (yes, that’s THREE) days. Martin is a juvenile and wasn’t reported missing for 3 days! Martin had been suspended from school for 10 days and was staying with his father. He has a sealed juvenile offender record. How serious his record is, we don’t yet know.

• Taqiyyotomist
  • Taqiyyotomist

(Always take time out to groove.)

• Matt Foresta’s Girlfriend

Emailing this post to Media Matters. It’s not hard to find racism here.

• Sasja

I wondered about ole Tray lying in the morgue so long. I thought he was staying with his daddy, his daddy’s new ho, and little baby half brother. If he had just gone out to buy skittles and whatever, and did not come home in a reasonable length of time, why wasn’t his father out looking for him? Three days? No one seemed to miss him? Did he have a habit of going out and not coming back for several days? Perhaps not even his family really gave a hoot about this guy.

• joyo

So, if the Black Panthers are offering a cash award for the person who kills Zimmerman, what kind of award is La Raza going to offer to the person who kills that person — or is La Raza like NOW in that NOW only supports Progressive women, does La Raza support only Progressive Hispanics?

• sablegsd

please check video..

SHUT HER UP!!

All you have to do is click on it and make it pause.

• MrGoodWench

I hope someone has captured Treyvon’s and his parents’ tweets and facebook postings from the days leading up and after the incident.
    I mean before Obama’s people in facebook and twitter and google make them disappear , if they’ve not already done that .
    These black muslim racists were itching for a riot during the Duke case, and they couldn’t get it .
    Then the opportunity with Skipp Gates slipped by them.
    They have been on a looting/beating/killing spree whenever and whereever they can , after Obama’ s coronation.
    This time they are determined , they will get their revolution for Obamas , whatever it takes.
    Crown Heights and Los Angeles were just a preview

• mcc

Thanks, rathernot and Toa —

About his suspension from school, I recall reading somewhere – wish I could remember – that it was because he’d been in a “restricted” area or someplace he wasn’t allowed to be. That “area” was not named. Ten days seems like a pretty long suspension to me.

Here’s more info on NBPP’s promise:

At Thursday afternoon’s rally, Mikhail Muhammad, the southern regional minister for the New Black Panther Party, told protesters that national party leader Malik Zulu Shabazz would join them Saturday at noon in front of the Sanford Police Department. But at the appointed hour, Shabazz, Muhammad and other New Black Panthers weren’t there. Only a few local television news crews were on the scene.

A much smaller contingency of New Black Panthers — including Muhammad — gathered instead at 1 p.m. outside the Sanford neighborhood in which Trayvon Martin was killed.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/24/new-black-panthers-no-show-at-planned-trayvon-rally-outside-sanford-pd/#ixzz1qB04vzp1

• Ghost

Compare:
    first, the victim’s family was outraged over the 2-4 years sentence…
    then the Black Governor freed the murderer.
    Remember all those decent people rioting? the violence was bad, but we understood their rage- you remember, right?

RE: outrage
    remember the Duke University LaCrosse players and the foul Durham NC black community’s response…
    nobody ever apologized- the indecent never do.

• Ron

It’s funny. I see no signs or shouts for “No Justice, No peace”, with picture’s of little 12 year old Emily Haddock, Channon Christian, Christopher Newsome, Andrea Lea Duke, the victims of the Witchita Massacre or the pretty blonde college student in North Carolina that was robbed, beaten and raped by the oppresed demographic and niether do I see any signs calling for “NO justice, No peace ” for the anchorwoman that was also raped, tortured and murdered by one of the”Oppressed”. Zilch, nada and nothing.

• aprilnovember811

I want justice for these people. If Soetoro had a son, he would look like Tyrone Dale David Woodfork!

Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years… only to be parted after home invader beat wife to death
    Nancy Strait, 85, was sexually assaulted and battered to death by burglar
    Her husband Bob, 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in attack
    Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork
    Read more:

• Ron

You think that blonde anchorwoman reporting this story would be willing to take a midnight stroll through East St. Louis to prove that she is not racist? Freaking libs make me puke. Welcome to the world you created with your calls for diversity and multi-culturalism libs. When one of these animals breaks into your house when your wife or daughters are there alone, or decides he wants to take some “White ho’s” ride, and you are called to identify the bodies, then what. Will you still believe in all of that diversity and multiculturalism crap. I lost a lady friend to four of these animals when she got lost and wound up on their side of town. I still have touble slleping when I think about what those animals did to her.

• Ron

By the way, that lady friend never recovered and is taken care of in a nursing home today. She never came back emotionally. She’s 40 years old.

• mcc

#63 — looking for something? Here ya go…oh, and much, much more at the link for you and Media Matters to enjoy:

As has already been reported, Allen was a victim of a vicious racial attack last week in which two older black teens doused him with gasoline and set him alight, saying “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.” Not surprisingly, Coon has pulled her son out of East High and, concerned about further racial violence, intends to leave the K.C. area.
    While this crime is making headlines, Coon states that it was merely the horrible culmination of continual racial harassment her son had to endure at East High. Moreover, after conducting an investigation that included extensive interviews with parents and students, I’ve learned that Coon’s son is not alone. Other white students also report a pattern of racial harassment at the high school at the hands of their peers – and, shockingly, their teachers.

• DavidR

We have Democrats in the South posting a bounty to encourage a race-based lynching, and even defending the right to wear a hood.

Do you think they’ll ever see the irony?

• Ron

#76 davidR: Those aren’t dems, they’re libs whom have hijacked the party name. The Democrat Party died a long time ago.

• Sasja

countenance. You are welcome. I like your style.

• Kermit the Frog

Why outside the sub-divison? Because the streets and sidewalks are private property and every last one of them could be arrested for criminal trespass for entering it.

Hey Trayvon… Your own daddy thought you were somewhere else that night… what were you doing there….

• Joseph

13 year old set on fire. “you deserve it white boy”

WTF has happened in this country!!!!

• Joanne

What is the lesson here. These people are out on the streets to protest the death of this black man, but where is the outrage from other people when black people kill or knock out people like it is some sort of lark – there isn’t any outrage. Whose fault is that? Get off your backsides and take to the streets to protest this crap. Why is Obama getting away with everything he is doing? There is no outrage from the right – take to the streets across America.

• Joseph

13 year old set on fire. “you deserve it white boy”

Did he look like anyone’s son?

• Pingback: Hundreds Hold Prayer Rally for Trayvon Martin in St. Louis… Then Chant “No Justice, No Peace!” (Video) | Liberal Whoppers()

• Sasja

If not-so-little Trayvon (what was he, 6’2″?) was out to do mischief, it’s a safe bet he’ll not try it again.

• MrGoodWench

sablegsd #66 March 25, 2012 at 7:09 pm

yes, but only if i was standing still, else
    it was like every-time i made a move..

• mcc

#80’s video link clears up the mystery: Trayvon’s mother was confused.

She must have heard about the 13 yr. old, Allen, who was followed home from school after considerable harrassment (by his teacher, in particular).

Trayvon wasn’t shot at home – “on his porch” as she’d said – instead it was Allen, who’d made in onto his porch, but was then attacked and set on fire by some older teens as he struggled with the door.

• freedom_AZ

This is another media and liberal/progressive attempt at gun control with a twist of racial bias.

• Pingback: Hundreds Hold Prayer Rally for Trayvon Martin in St. Louis… Then Chant “No Justice, No Peace!” (Video) | Daily Internet News()

• Remdiw Nevik

Remco Kimber……A…..MEN!!!!!

• EBL

Rick Santorum says George Zimmerman was “malicious.” How can Santorum say that? We criticize the left for pandering and Rick Santorum goes and follows them!

• Billy Cunningham just put some of the facts into perspective. He quoted Donna Brazile, former member of the Bill Clinton administration, who has said that more than 5,000 black men are killed annually by other black men, but can you name even ONE of them? Since Trayvon Martin was killed, about 400 black men have been killed by other black men, yet except for the one or two lines in a local newspaper, not one word has been printed about each one of them, and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the New Black Panthers remain silent.

He also said the Zimmerman defense has made a statement that when the 911 dispatcher advised him not to pursue any further, he turned around and started walking back to his vehicle and was jumped from behind by Trayvon Martin. Once knocked to the ground, he was helpless to stop Trayvon Martin from punching him in the face, breaking his nose and bloodying his face. The police did take photographs of Zimmerman showing his injuries, including his broken nose, his bloodied face, and the injury to the back of his head and the grass stains on his back, and he was treated at a local medical facility for his injuries. According to Florida law, if you feel you are in grave danger of death or serious bodily injury, you are allowed to use any force necessary to protect yourself, including deadly force. Besides the corroboration of the witness, a long time friend, who is black and is a local TV person has come forward to state that in all the years he has known George Zimmerman, he has never heard him utter a racist remark or in any way indicate racism toward blacks. He will probably be called as a character witness if the case goes to trial.

Nobody could dispute that this is a tragedy, but until all the facts are presented in a court of law, it will remain only a tragedy. Even if no Florida laws were broken, if the DOJ can find a way to inject race into the case, they can still charge Zimmerman with some federal law and if convicted, put him in jail for the rest of his life. That, too, would be a tragedy.

• Kermit the Frog

EBL – ignorant politicians, from Obama on down, need to keep their pie-holes shut.

• Beef

#93 Opaobie commented:
    “Since Trayvon Martin was killed, about 400 black men have been killed by other black men”

That single fact alone shows how phony this campaign is. There is a real tragedy at it’s heart: a 17 year old kid is dead. But what we are witnessing in the media is a pre-prepared narrative that was waiting for the characters to assume the roles. Obama has posthumously adopted Trayvon and wrapped himself in his bloody hoodie. The fact that Zimmerman wasn’t quite “white” enough is being glossed over (Reuters calls him a “white hispanic).

“Attendee Eddie Williams” puts the intended narrative into words: “It’s 40 years past the civil rights movement and we’re still dealing with burying young black men. That has to stop”

To anyone who has the merest glimmer of the reality of life in 2012, this is an insane take on America.

• Redwine

Here are the pics you need: http://i42.tinypic.com/1z4l3eq.jpg
    Notice the current photo of the “sweet, little, innocent Trayvon”. Dammit, he was a 6’2″ thug, suspended from school and dead already for a month!

This artificial outrage was well prepared in advance, complete with an adolescent photo of him and an accusation against a person who the perpetrators thought was white and probably a Jew.

• Joseph #80

re WTF has happened in this country

racism happened. Black racism. Not satisfied with the Emancipation Proclamation of A. Lincoln nor with the 14th Amendment to the Constitution nor with the Civil Rights Movement of MLK Jr. nor with the Civil Rights Act which Democrats opposed these race hustlers Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Hussein bin Obama, NBPP, NAACP et al want not mere equality of blacks with whites but dominance and superiority enforced by intimidation, mob rule and leftist guilt.

• MrGoodWench

#97 S. Wolf
    Also, let us not forget the spread of islam , specially in the black communities,
    as well as prislam , which helps re-inforce hatred and crimes towards ” others” by providing a religious cover as well as foreign funding.

• MrGoodWench #98

Absolutely. The irony is that Muslims will enslave blacks as they did in days of yore, and those blacks who succumb to the siren song of Islam as a means of getting up on the hated whites will sooner or later find their chimera of black power reduced to an aching back from picking the hated white cotton bolls in a sweltering field, i.e. slavery anew. Only this time there will be no freedom.

• Pingback: George Zimmerman: Black and White Violence()

• squeaky

[Please tell Spike Lee, a black Democrat, and the other leftists who’ve been trying to paint George Zimmerman as a racist white Republican, that Zimmerman’s an Hispanic Democrat.]
    i can’t see proof of party but party shouldn’t be a point anyway. the point made is that the left is in a rush to convict a guy without due process. now the guys who like to remind us of innocent blacks who were lynched [back in the day]without benefit of proof or due process are now running their own lynch mob…..

• squeaky

i wonder if this is about Zimmerman not being arrested or the t.v. fed folks who think crimes are investigated and wrapped up in an hour show. somehow i think a white on black killing would still bring out the same usual suspects even if Zimmerman was sitting in a cell. the question is if the findings come back in Zimmerman’s favor will people cling to some conspiracy…..somehow i can’t expect jesse or al to man up and calm their troops.
    [A high school girl repeatedly begged for mercy while she was being tortured by her companions who finally took her outside, forced her to strip and shot her in the back of the head so she couldn’t tell authorities what happened, Allegheny County Police said Tuesday.]

• KOMTM

Has the president stuck his foot in his mouth again? Scroll down on the following link to Martin’s facebook page: http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

• [email protected]

#102 – that’s what happens when white parents don’t teach their kids the perils of black culture. The sports and entertainment industries glorify blacks and push the black guy/white woman theme in this country. This presents great danger to foolish white women and young white women who have been brainwashed and whose parents are also brainwashed into thinking black culture is really cool or they’re just like whites. They’re not. The majority of blacks celebrate their violent, dependent culture. Whites, Asian and Hispanics pay for it with their dollars and their lives. What happened to this girl has happened in varying circumstances hundreds of times at the hands of blacks in this country. America needs to wake up and stop believing that anybody who tells the truth about black culture is just a racist.

• mcc

More info from Legal Insurrection. I thought that 10 day suspension signaled something bigger than simply being in an area off-limits to him. And potentially more details leading up to the fatal shot:

Two developments today make the facts supporting a conviction even murkier, and cast doubt on the narrative in the media since the beginning of the case.

First, the narrative of Martin being a young man free from trouble has been challenged, Family: pot linked to Trayvon Martin suspension:

”A family spokesman says slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school last month for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue in his book bag.”

Remember, the Zimmerman’s call to police said that there was a person acting strangely, as if “on drugs.”

Second, more details are coming out about what happened in the moments before the shooting, Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering his head:

• valerie

#22 March 25, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    Aggie95 commented:

That’s New York Timesspeak for “We’re having a little trouble fitting the narrative, here….”

• valerie

This actually sounds like a good move on the part of the grownups in St. Louis. They can have a rally, complete with the full collection of human types, along with some grownup supervision. They really need to isolate the normal kids from the thugs that have been doing the wilding, knock-out gaming, flash-mobbing with theft, etc.

I hope it works out for them. So far, I don’t see much justice.

Thanks to Jim Hoft for naming the person who was killed in Tower Park. May Hoang Nguyen rest in peace. My condolences to his wife and daughter.