Egyptian Foreign Minister Slams Hamas Again… Says Terror Group Won't Allow Wounded Out of Gaza (Video)
More barbarism by Hamas…
Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit slammed Hamas again on Thursday saying that no cease fire will hold unless the terror group stops firing rockets at Israel.
Earlier this week the Egyptian Foreign Minister told the press that the Hamas terrorists are not allowing the wounded out of Gaza to be treated:
In a press conference this week the media asked why wounded Palestinians were not being evacuated to Egypt. Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit answers that the ruling body in Gaza (Hamas) will not allow the wounded to be moved.
Earlier this week the Egytian foreign minister blamed Hamas for the violence.
This did not go over well with Hezbollah or the Iranians.
The Muqata is liveblogging the latest developments in and around Gaza.
Israeli Jets Pound Gaza– Over 170 Dead (Video)
Israeli Gaza Strikes Called ‘Holocaust’ By Hamas
Hamas Calls For 3rd Intifada & Suicide Missions Against Israel
IDF Airstrikes Continue– 110 Rockets Fired Into Israel
Israeli Ground Forces Position Outside Gaza
Iranian Prostesters Call for “Israel to Be Wiped Off the Face of the Earth”
Palestinian Girl Loses Family In Bombing… Blames Hamas! (Video)
Sick… Pro-Hamas Protesters Play the Nazi Card Against Jews
20,000 Iranian “Martyrs” Sign Up to Fight Israel
TERRORISTS HIT BEERSHEBA WITH ROCKETS!… 40 KM From Gaza
Israel Kills Hamas Leader Nizar Rayan & 2 of His 4 Wives (Video)
Ladies of Hamas Vow To Blow Themselves Up Among the “Apes and Pigs”
Breaking: Islamist Rockets Can Now Reach Israeli Nuke Facilities